HR-14 (ULSET) | Homeopathic medicine for the treatment of Gastric And Duodenal Ulcers by Masood Pharma
HR-14 is good for gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Indicated for burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach.
- Used for gastric inflammation and ulcers in the stomach.
- Effective in upper abdominal pain due to gastritis.
- Good for increasing appetite.
- Also helpful in Hiccups.
Presentation: Bottle of 20ml.
Dosage: 10-15 drops every 2-3 hours with fresh water under acute conditions. Less frequently when improvement starts i.e. three times a day.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Side effects: Not side effects are known.
Contraindications: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor during pregnancy and lactation.
Interactions: No interaction with other products.
Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the lining of the stomach. The inflammation of gastritis is most often the result of infection with the same bacterium that causes most stomach ulcers.
Gastritis may be acute or chronic:
- Acute gastritis starts suddenly and lasts for a short time.
- Chronic gastritis is long lasting. If chronic gastritis is not treated, it may last for years or even a lifetime.
Gastritis can be erosive or non-erosive:
- Erosive gastritis can cause the stomach lining to wear away, causing erosions shallow breaks in the stomach lining or ulcers deep sores in the stomach lining.
- Non-erosive gastritis causes inflammation in the stomach lining; however, erosions or ulcers do not accompany non-erosive gastritis.
Common causes of gastritis include:
- Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori): A bacteria that lives in the mucous lining of the stomach; without treatment, the infection can lead to ulcers, and in some people, stomach cancer.
- Bile reflux: A backflow of bile into the stomach from the bile tract (that connects to the liver and gallbladder)
- Infections caused by bacteria and viruses
- Foods that can cause gastritis include: beverages that contain alcohol or caffeine, spicy foods, foods that contain chocolate, or foods high in fat.
Most common symptoms include:
- upper abdominal pain
- loss of appetite
- weight loss
Main factors suspected playing role in the development of stomach and duodenal ulcers include Helicobacter Pylori (H. Pylori), smoking, stress, Acid and Pepsin, Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Masood’s HR 14 completely cures the acute and chronic inflammation of the stomach, hyperacidity, dyspepsia, and heart burn.
HR 14 decreases stomach acid production. It may interfere with antacids, sucralfate (Carafate), H2 antagonists, or proton pump inhibitors and has gastro protective properties. HR 14 contains shogaol, generally more potent than (6)-gingerol, inhibits intestinal motility and facilitated gastrointestinal motility in oral preparations. It also inhibits the growth of Helicobacter pylori in vitro. HR 14 shows a significant increase in the exfoliation of gastric surface epithelial cells.
HR 14 has a stimulant action on the gastro-intestinal tract. In the mouth it acts as a bitter, increasing appetite, it stimulates peristalsis, in chronic constipation due to atony of the bowel. It is used as a gastric tonic in dyspepsia. HR 14 has an anticholinergic/antispasmodic property that helps to reduce the symptoms of stomach and intestinal cramping. They work by slowing the natural movements of the gut and by relaxing the muscles in the stomach and intestines. HR 14 helps with a number of painful digestive problems including gas, bloating and nausea, morning sickness and stomach cramps. Additionally, it can help ease the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. HR 14 have anti H. pylori effects and has been used for supportive treatment for peptic ulcers and as an alternative to bismuth that has a protective role against acid and pepsin secretions by covering the site of the lesion and promoting the mucous secretion.
Each 1ml contains:
- Glycyrrhiza glabra 1D 16% v/v,
- Symphytum off 1D 13% v/v,
- Carica papaya 1 D 16% v/v,
- Zingiber off 1D 16.25% v/v,
- Belladonna 3D 6.5% v/v,
- Chamomilla 1D 16.25% v/v,
- Mentha pip 1D 13% v/v,
With excipients q.s.
Formula with properties:
Glycyrrhiza glabra 1D: Best remedy for stomach ulcers, acidity, heart burn and indigestion.
Symphytum off 1D: In the treatment of gastric and duodenal juries. Pricking pain and soreness of periosteum.
Carica papaya 1D: Indigestion, heart burn, enlargement of liver and spleen. Fever, white coating on the tongue due to intake of milk.
Zingiber off 1D: Taste of food remains long, especially of bread and toast. Feels heavy, like from a stone. Complaints from eating melons and drinking impure water. Acidity, Heaviness in stomach on awakening with wind and rumbling, great thirst and emptiness. Pain from pit to under sternum, worse eating.
Belladonna 3D: Loss of appetite. Averse to meat and milk. Spasmodic pain in epigastrium. Constriction; pain runs to spine. Nausea and vomiting. Great thirst for cold water. Spasms of stomach. Empty retching. Abhorrence of liquids. Spasmodic hiccough. Dread of drinking. Uncontrollable vomiting.
Chamomilla 1D: Eructation, foul. Nausea after coffee. Sweats after eating or drinking. Aversion to warm drinks. Tongue yellow; taste bitter. Bilious vomiting. Acid rising; regurgitation of food. Bitter, bilious vomiting. Pressive gastralgia, as from a stone.
Mentha pip 1D: Bloated, disturbed sleep. Infantile colic. Bilious colic with great accumulation of gas.