Viscum Pentarkan® Ptk. 89 | Homeopathic medicine for the treatment of High blood pressure by Schwabe
Viscum Pentarkan Ptk 89 drops are used for mild to moderate forms of hypertension. It has a regulating effect on blood circulation and reduces the symptoms associated with high blood pressure.
Viscum Pentarkan Ptk 89 Blood Pressure,
Sharyano Ki Sozish aur Dabao k liye mufeed
بلند فشار خون (بلڈ پرییشر)، شریانوں میں دباؤ کے لئے مفید
100 g Ptk 89 drops contain: Viscum album Ø 40 g; Secale cornutum 3X 10 g; Arnica 2X 10 g; Crataegus Ø 1 g; Excipients Q.S. to 100 g. Ethanol 55% (V/V).
Traditionally Viscum Pentarkan are used to accompany treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It should only be used in combination with other blood pressure-lowering preparations after consulting a doctor.
- Help in mild to moderate forms of hypertension
- Has a regulating effect on blood circulation
- Reduces the symptoms associated with high blood pressure
Unless otherwise prescribed, the usual dose is:
- For acute complaints, adults and adolescents from the age of 12 should take 5 drops (1-3 times daily).
- Once the symptoms improve, immediately reduce the frequency of usage.
Note: This Product contains 55% alcohol by volume.
No side effects of Viscum Pentarkan® Ptk 89 are known to date.